After 10-15 years of teaching, you're starting to wonder if you have the energy or desire to stay in education for another couple decades. Retirement seems a long way off and you're beginning to ask yourself if there's anything else you can do.
You're not ready to jump in with both feet.
Do any of these sound familiar?
- You have an idea for a business, but aren't sure that it's a good one, or that it's a good fit for you.
- You want to do something, but aren't sure what.
- You know what you want to do, you might even have started building your business in your head, but feel like you're not qualified to take the leap because you're "just a teacher."
You're in the right place, my friend.
The Business Prep Program is designed for teachers just like you who are thinking about starting a business, but aren't taking action.
In this 9-month group program you'll get clarity on 3 things that hold teachers back:
- Whether or not a side hustle is right for you at this time.
- What hustle is going to fit your lifestyle and goals.
- How to get past mindset issues that are keeping you from following your dreams.
By the end of our time together you'll know if you want to start a business (right now or in the future), what side hustle is right for you, your ideal customer avatar, and how to use your classroom skills to build the business of your dreams.
The program already started. Can I still join?
YES! As long as enrollment is active you can join, and you'll have full access to all the materials from any time you may have missed.
What if I decide that I don't want a side hustle, or to get started on my hustle, before the program is over?
If you've chosen the monthly pay option you may discontinue at any time. If you've paid in full for the year, partial refunds will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
When does the group meet?
Since we're all teachers, the group meetings will take place on the Sundays at 4 pm Eastern Time.
What's the monthly schedule?
Each month will have 2 full-group meetings. One will be a lesson on the topic of the month or a particular tool. The other will be a coaching call with 3 open seats for 1:1 coaching (sign up in advance). There will also be optional book club meetings and coworking sessions on the off weeks.
What if I can't make a meeting?
The lesson and group coaching calls will be uploaded in video format into the class archive. You may watch them at any time.
9 x $10.00